Tuesday 13 March 2018

Dream 920

'Fleshlight Knickers'
Date: 24 February 2018
Time: Unknown
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: An Unknown Interior - Time Unknown
I was in an unknown interior with RBA and another male dream character, who I cannot recall, but who was white, with blonde hair. It may have been someone that I know from real life. I cannot recall much of what happened in this dream, but the action became sexual - with both RBA and the blonde male dream character. There was a bedroom with a double bed with white bed covers on it. We were on the bed and I was about to have a threesome with the two men, when I saw some underwear on the bed. This was a pair of knickers which had a  3-dimensional vagina on the crotch, which appeared to be some kind of fleshlight (like a strap-on vagina). The fleshlight part appeared to be made out of plastic. I knew the knickers were intended for me to wear so that the men could have sex with the fleshlight part of them rather than my own vagina. I wondered why this was necessary.

I cannot recall anything else that happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken (forgot)

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • The threesome
  • The vagina fleshlight knickers

Day Residue: 
  • Around the time of this dream I saw an online article about fleshlights

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much that I can say about this dream as I cannot recall much of it, other than the sight of the fleshlight knickers, which was a vivid image in the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment