Friday 16 February 2018

Dream 915

'Spatchcocking Chicken'
Date: 14 February 2018
Time: 05:00 - 10:30
Type of dream: Dream fragments
Dream recall: Weak recall 

This dream was part of my current Dream Incubation Experiment - Anakin Skywalker Dream. Please click HERE for my post on the Dream Incubation Experiment, the Methodology I am using (with instructions for those who also want to attempt to incubate their own dream) and links to my previous Dream Incubation Experiments and previous Star Wars-themed dreams. On that post you will also find an Index for all recorded dreams which take place during this experiment.

Scene 1: Unknown Exterior Location - Day
I was in an outside location (unrecalled) with some male dream characters who I think may have been sailors/seamen. We were spatchcocking a number of raw chickens and throwing them in plastic containers on the ground, for cooking later. I was cutting the chicken along the spine with a pair of scissors. I think I viewed myself performing this activity from a third-person perspective.

Extra Information: 
No Vitamin B6 taken (forgot)

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • None of note

Dreamsigns: 

  • I saw myself from third-person perspective

Day Residue: 
  • Link between sailors/seamen and semen - based on a conversation I had about semen earlier on the day of this dream. This could also have an association with the 'cock' element of the word 'spatchcock'
  • Just before I went to sleep I watched a food programme with my friend and we discussed veganism

Waking Reactions: 
I was sharing an unfamiliar bed with my friend and as a result I kept waking periodically, as I often do when in new surroundings. This is why I can only remember this single fragment of the dream, despite me remembering other fragments each time I awoke. If I recall anything further, I will record it below.


No comments:

Post a Comment