Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dream 900

'Do You Know This Man?'
Date: 26 January 2018
Time: 21:30 - 04:30
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: An Exterior Location - Day
I received a message on my mobile - I think it was an email. I cannot recall what it said - but it was something related to a real life email I was waiting for (perhaps from my academic Supervisor?) and confirmed something which I felt positive about. I did recall the email/message upon waking, but I cannot recall it now. I think there was an image attached to the message. 

I found that I was standing on some kind of balcony, which seemed to be an outside theatre of sports stadium. Myself and the dream characters present on this upper level were looking down over an orange railing at whatever was going on below (unrecalled). 

Next to me was a male who at first I thought was a local friend, RD. He had a bike with him, he was standing astride it on the balcony, so the bike was between his legs, with his feet on the ground. I saw his face close up, very large in my field of vision. He was wearing a woollen hat. Another (unrecalled) male dream character, standing beside me, asked me: 'Do you know this man?' I said that I did know him, but when I looked at RD again, I realised that it was not RD but Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars.

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Changing identity

Dreamsigns: 
  • RD changed into Anakin Skywalker

Day Residue: 
  • I  spend a lot of the waking day in the Star Wars/Anakin Skywalker fandom, so it is not at all odd that this enters my dreams on a regular basis

Waking Reactions: 
There is not much to say about this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment