Saturday 22 April 2017

Dream 812

'New Lover'
Date: 20 April 2017
Time: 19:00 - 06:20 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall 

Scene 1: My Nan's House, Sheringham - Time Unknown
I was in my Nan's house in Sheringham, although in the dream, it was not actually my Nan's house - I am not sure what the location was supposed to be, but it was situated 'in London'. I only saw the kitchen, which looked like a slightly bigger version of my Nan's actual kitchen, with the furniture/appliances in different places. I cannot recall fully what happened in this scene, only that it involved a male dream character (unrecalled) who was trying to woo my ex-boyfriend's (PS), CJS. There was some doubt as to whether he was suitable for her, or had bad intentions, and I was trying to decide on her behalf if it was safe. While I was talking about whether or not CJS should date this man, I was preparing spaghetti - it was already cooked and I was doing something to it, before putting it in a big messy pile in the back of a fridge, behind a large pumpkin.

Scene 2: Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was then meeting with a Facebook friend (who I have never to my knowledge met in person, but who is known to me through the music scene and having mutual friends in common). He looked different to how he does in real life (in the dream he was less attractive and I wondered why he was suddenly balding and much taller than I know he actually is). I was very strongly attracted to this male, who I will refer to as TPD and I was hoping that he felt the same way about me. He was lounging casually in a chair, while I was standing in front of him, talking to him about something (unrecalled), but I realised that he was interested in me during this conversation. We decided to have sex - I straddled him and rode him while he was sitting in the chair - there did not appear to be any undressing and no foreplay. This was not a 'wet dream' as in I did not have physical sexual arousal/sensations nor orgasm (in the dream or real life), but I did feel  fulfilled by the experience (i.e. I enjoyed having sex and was glad that it happened, in contrast to Dream 811 - 'Bad Sexing', which was my most recent dream). TPD and I decided that we would continue to have some form of sexual relationship, primarily by phone/online, as we do not live in the same area. I had to go and do something which meant I had to leave TPD, which was annoying as the thing I had to do (unrecalled task) was boring and annoying.

I left TPD and he rang me on my mobile phone. For ages, I was talking to TPD while performing the boring, monotonous task I was responsible for, which involved me sitting at a desk and at some points interacting with other dream characters in a more active role (I cannot recall anything other than the fact I was sitting down at a desk in a brightly-lit room and at other times I was walking around and talking to other dream characters). I was surprised to keep checking my phone and seeing TPD was still on the line. This happened a number of times. I said to him (on the phone): 'You're still on the phone' and he said: 'I like to hear you and be with you when I'm not really there'. This was a really nice thing for him to say - it was like he wanted to 'keep me company' even when we were physically apart - and I appreciated it a lot. I decided that when the task was finished we could have phone sex and I would send him nude photographs. I felt excited by this new, unexpected sexual interaction with a guy I had known online for a while.

* Note: This dream does not reflect real life events involving either TPD or anyone else I know online, it's just dream content. 

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • Sex

Dreamsigns: 
  • My Nan's kitchen was located in a different place
  • I was involved in CJS's dating/relationships
  • I was involved sexually with TPD

Day Residue: 
  • I had seen a spaghetti donut/bagel online on the day of this dream and thought it sounded disgusting and unnecessary
  • I had read an online article on the day of this dream which was about Michelle Obama's successful organic vegetable garden when living at the White House - it mentioned how one Autumn the garden had only managed to produce 5 pumpkins
  • I had seen TPD post something on Facebook the day of this dream

Waking Reactions: 
This dream was very strange as I have never had sexual feelings or attraction to TPD - he is an attractive guy and I have mentioned in passing to other people that he seems to be a really cool person, but I have never thought about him in a sexual way, so it was a surprise that my subconscious mind made him my new lover in this dream. This is the second sex dream I have had in 2 days - however, neither dream was a 'wet dream' - so it wasn't a sexual experience. For me, sex dreams fall into 2 categories: a dream about sex where sex happened to be part of the content and a dream about sex which has sexual arousal and physical sensation, replicating actual real life sex or masturbation (i.e. a 'wet dream' or potential 'wet dream'). Neither of my recent dreams had physical sensations of sex, but I did masturbate on both days, so I don't think i had pent-up sexual frustrations to release via the dream in that sense. I think these dreams are more about wanting to actually interact with a man as opposed to being a conduit for sexual release. 

If I recall anything else about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment