Sunday 16 April 2017

Dream 809

'Smoking Cocaine'
Date: 15 April 2017
Time: 22:30 - 03:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall 

Scene 1: A Domestic Interior, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I have forgotten almost all of this dream, other than one scene. I was aware that DL had a large quality of cocaine (DL does not use cocaine in real life, and neither do I - we are not interested in Class A drugs of any sort, regardless of illegality). I was annoyed because DL did not seem to want to share his cocaine. I saw him standing beside a window, using the windowsill as a surface for chopping up lines of the cocaine. I realised he was putting the lines of cocaine into cannabis joints. I persuaded him that he should share these cocaine/cannabis joints with me and he reluctantly agreed. 

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • DL as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • DL and I were cocaine users

Day Residue: 
  • A couple of days before this dream I had watched 2 documentaries on Michael Alig and the Club Kids (Party Monster: The Shockumentary (1998) and Glory Daze: The Life & Times of Michael Alig (2015)) - one of these documentaries (I cannot recall which specifically) showed a scene where huge lines of cocaine were being prepared 

Waking Reactions: 
I didn't especially enjoy the small amount of this dream I was able to recall upon waking - I am not interested in cocaine use and both my behaviour (demanding DL share his drugs) and DL's behaviour (initially refusing to share his drugs) were negative and annoying to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment