Wednesday 15 February 2017

Dream 778

'My Son, Darth Maul'
Date: 13 February 2017
Time: 20:30 - 04:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Normal recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: A Car - Day
I was in a car with my former friend, EB. EB was driving and I was in the front passenger seat. The car was parked. EB and I had a baby son, in a car seat. The baby was Darth Maul, but baby-sized. Neither EB nor I liked our son. 

We went to EB's family home, where he still lived - separately from me and our Darth Maul son. EB's mother (who I have never met in real life, despite visiting the family home on many occasions when friends with EB) was present and for some reason she was angry at me. In  relation to the baby, she said (in a very harsh, hostile way): 'You'll bisect him with breastmilk' (Darth Maul was bisected by Obi-Wan Kenobi's (Ewan McGregor's!) lightsaber in Star Wars: Episode I - A Phantom Menace (1999), so this appears to be a clear reference to that). I did not know what she meant in the dream however. We were standing beside a welsh dresser full of fancy fine china.

EB, Darth Maul son and I then drove to the beach.

I cannot recall what else happened in this dream as I have forgotten the details, having woken up from this dream, then falling back asleep a short while later.

Extra Information: None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 
  • Star Wars themed dream
  • Rejection of motherhood as a dream theme

Dreamsigns: 
  • EB and I were together and had a son who looked like Darth Maul

Day Residue
  • I am always exposed to Star Wars based on pages I follow on Facebook (Sithposting)
  • I had been discussing 'negative friendships' with ML on the day of this dream - and used EB (who ML does not know) as an example of someone who was not a good friend worth keeping

Waking Reactions: 
I do not think that this dream is related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, other than it seems to reaffirm my resistance to motherhood. I do not wish to be back in contact with my former friend EB, as he is an incredibly negative influence. When I first woke up from this dream, the dream recall was very strong, However, I did not record the dream immediately, and instead drifted back to sleep, which meant that when I woke up a second time I had forgotten massive amounts of this dream unfortunately. If I recall any details at a later stage, I will record them below.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:

No comments:

Post a Comment