Monday 19 December 2016

Dream 742

'Explaining Han Solo to a Baby'
Date: 13 December 2016
Time: 22:30 - 07:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally)
Type of dream: Normal dream
Dream recall: Weak recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - where I ask my subconscious mind: WHAT DOES MY HEART DESIRE? You can read the introductory post (and watch the accompanying Youtube video by clicking HERE - opens in new window)

Scene 1: An Interior - Time Unknown
My Nan was screaming at me in anger about something - but I cannot recall what it was or why she was so mad at me. I was getting frustrated by this. 

I then went over to a bed, which had a shelving unit on one side. Sitting on the duvet, resting against the pillows was a baby (I think it was female, but I cannot recall). My Nan sat on the other side of the bed, next to the baby. I leaned towards the baby and started trying to teach her to talk. I was trying to get her to say 'Han Solo' and 'Princess Leia', but this was failing. My Nan asked me what I was doing and I replied: 'Explaining Han Solo'.

There was a scene where I saw a large, unopened bottle of vodka, which belonged to me. 

There was another scene where I was with some other dream characters and checked my bank balance on an ATM, finding that I had £695. I felt surprised and relieved.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My Nan as a dream character
  • A baby as a dream character

Dreamsigns: 
  • I was trying to teach a baby to talk in a very unusual way
  • I had £695 in my bank account

Day Residue: 
  • I had been discussing Star Wars with R3A and we had been talking about a funny Youtube review of the movies
  • On the day of this dream I had seen a news article about Harrison Ford which described his extra-marital affair with Carrie Fisher while filming the first movie
  • On the day of this dream I had mentioned to SC, my housemate, that I had some vodka left in a bottle which was at DL's flat - I intended to ask him to bring the vodka so that I could drink it at a party which would take place at the weekend
  • I was worried about how much money I had left before payday (because I don't get paid until after Christmas this year)

Waking Reactions: 
I have forgotten large amounts of this dream, however, it does not seem to be related to my Dream Incubation Experiment, so much as a reflection of my recent Day Residue.

Here is my Youtube video where I describe my current Dream Incubation Experiment:


No comments:

Post a Comment