Wednesday 27 July 2016

Dream 666 (NIGHTMARE - Check Number of Dream!)

'Abnormal Penis Size'
Date: 25 July 2016
Time: 21:00 - 07:30 (I woke up from this dream naturally) 
Type of dream: Vivid dream 
Dream recall: Weak/moderate recall

This dream is part of my Dream Incubation Experiment - Eminem / Marshall Mathers III Dream - click HERE (post will open in a new window) to see the details of this Dream Incubation Experiment, including the methodology and results of previous Dream Incubation Experiments.

I simply cannot recall what was so scary about this dream - but I experienced it as a nightmare.

Scene 1: Unknown Interior- Time Unknown
I cannot recall this dream scene at all, but this is the nightmare part. It involved my friend, JL2. I was worried about him. I woke up from this part of the dream, terrified. I checked I was really awake, because I was worried it might be a false awakening. I felt panicked and disgusted by something which happened in this part of the dream.

I woke up at this point, terrified.

Scene 2: My Current Temporary Home, Norwich - Time Unknown
I had to choose a chocolate bar - I was then fed a Twix by someone unseen.

I then realised I was standing in the corridor of my current temporary home - it is a long, narrow, institutional-looking corridor with identical purple doors leading off one side, and bathrooms on the other. I saw a male I know from my former home in London, and also on Facebook. His name is RM and he is now a bodybuilder who posts frequently on Facebook. Both he, and JL2, are black men, but JL2 is American and RM is British. RM was standing outside one of the purple bedroom doors, between the kitchen and my own room. He was naked, but for a white towel around his waist, which he removed. I saw his penis, which was erect. He was holding it at the base with one hand. It was abnormally large - at least a metre long, and the tip was bright pink and looked like the 'lipstick' (the penis) of a dog. I then realised I was not seeing this 'in person', but instead looking at a polaroid photograph.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

Extra Information: 
None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes: 

  • My current temporary accommodation as a dreamscene location

Dreamsigns: 
  • RM's penis

Day Residue: 
  • JL2 has had a recent family bereavement, so I had been thinking about him. On the day of this dream, I had seen a comment from him on the photograph of a mutual Facebook friend (and former colleague), but realised that this was from nearly a month ago
  • The day before this dream I saw RM post a photograph of him on Facebook - he was receiving a massage and was only wearing underwear
  • The day before this dream, my friend LD2 and I were discussing penis size
  • I saw LD2 with just a towel around his waist

Waking Reactions: 
My dream recall was incredibly weak for Scene 1, but moderately strong for Scene 2, which is annoying, because Scene 1  was the more interesting part of the dream and I would love to know exactly what was so terrifying and panicking about it. It is also coincidental that I had a nightmare on the night of Dream 666!

No comments:

Post a Comment