Friday 4 March 2016

Dream 572

'Muddy Fields'
Dream date: 29 February 2016

This is Day 1 of my Dream Incubation Experiment. Please click HERE to see my article on the experiment and methodology I am using. Ordinarily, I use a different template to record the dreams which take place during a Dream Incubation Experiment, but since this is a long-term one, I thought it might interrupt the flow of my Dream Journal to use a different format, given I have a lot of 'unsuccessful' dreams while trying to incubate my chosen theme. Therefore I will be using my standard dream record template and making special notes if I have a successful dream incubation.

Scene 1: Exterior (a Field), Location Unknown - Day
This dream was very vague and I do not recall much at all. I was standing in a very muddy field. There were rows of blue chairs in the mud. My Stepdad was present - in an excited mood.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 22:00 - 07:30 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • On the day of this dream - and many days prior to that - I have had to walk across a muddy field, which is quite slippery

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This dream did not cause any particular waking thoughts or emotions.

* I have forgotten some parts of this dream, but if I remember anything else I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment