Wednesday 24 February 2016

Dream 568

'Georgia'
Dream date: 22 February 2016

Scene 1: Exterior, Location Unknown - Day
I was aware - DL might have told me himself - that DL was in love with a female (I think it may have been a work colleague) called 'Georgia'. DL told me that Georgia looked like Brittany Murphy (1977 - 2009). I was annoyed, because I have been compared to this actress - especially when I had short blonde hair, or at times when she had long dark hair, as we have similar face shapes and features (minus the nose). I felt jealous.

Scene 2: A Blue Auditorium, Location Unknown - Time Unknown
I was then in a blue auditorium, which had staggered seating set in the round, with a stage in the middle, The room was very bright in colour, and large. I was on the stage, with a couple of other (unknown) dream characters and some pieces of paper (also blue). Someone (one of the dream characters) was holding up a Cadbury Creme Egg. I looked around the crowd in the audience and was aware that Georgia would be present. I could not see her at first. Then I noticed that all the audience members were wearing name tags. I suddenly saw Georgia just to the left of the centre of the section of audience I was looking at. She was in the lower seats, about 2 -3 rows up, so close to the stage. She was a petite blonde woman, with blonde, shoulder-length hair and was wearing an orange shirt. I thought she didn't look that much like Brittany Murphy (upon reflection, and given the image of Brittany Murphy I am using to illustrate this dream, she actually did resemble her a little). I felt jealous and annoyed that she was there. I started reading lines from the pieces of paper I had on stage with me. These were not theatrical lines from a play, but were just sentences, which had some other meaning, although this was not clear in the dream - I think they may have been instructions for something or a list of telephone numbers? I was making the audience laugh and I was now aware that I was being really entertaining, which pleased me. I continued, and found I was a comedy success. I noticed that the notes I was reading from were handwritten in large letters (black ink) and was surprised how easy it was  to read aloud from the paper (in my mind I was thinking that it would be difficult to read the writing). 

Scene 3: Exterior, Location Unknown - Day
I was then in the exterior location again - I think it was in a countryside area as I remember seeing a lot of green plants and trees and a dirt path. The sun was shining. I was telling DL as we walked along that I looked more like Brittany Murphy than Georgia did and accused him of fancying her because she was thinner than me (Brittany Murphy died of complications arising from an eating disorder). DL was denying this and trying to pacify me, but I felt agitated and combative. 

Scene 4: My Bathroom, Norwich - Day
I was then in my bathroom in Norwich, brushing my teeth. I coughed and blood poured out of my mouth in big splashes. I felt panicked and concerned. There was an older woman in the bathroom with me (I cannot recall who she was, but she was unknown to me in real-life). She told me I needed to go and get help. Then, my former cleaner, Rachel entered the bathroom, saying: 'I hear Tony [my current cleaner] doesn't change your bedsheets anymore'. I said to Rachel: 'He's not supposed to, the cleaners don't come in our rooms...'.

I cannot recall anything else about this dream.

TIME: 22:30 - 06:50 hours (I am not sure when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO
SPECIAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE

Dream Information:

  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • I was performing in an auditorium

Recurrent Dream Themes:

  • None of note

Potential Day/Dream Residue:

  • DL told me a short while ago that he hates the name 'Georgia'. I was considering this as a name for a character in The Sims 3 around the time of this dream and the day of this dream saw a picture of Georgia May Jagger in the newspaper, where she had dyed blue eyebrows
  • There are lots of Cadbury Creme Egg promotions on at the moment, as we are approaching Easter
  • The day of this dream I was discussing the possibility of making a comedy makeup tutorial channel on Youtube - because I own a lot of makeup, but have limited makeup application skills, I thought it would be funny to try to copy celebrity looks - DL said he thought it would be a good idea, and that I should try and speak in my natural accent, rather than put on a more posh accent as I do in my Lucid Dreaming videos
  • The day of this dream I had been watching a documentary about Elizabeth Taylor (1932 - 2011), which showed her acting onstage in the theatre. My Nan always says I remind her of Elizabeth Taylor
  • The day of this dream I had said to DL (as we were walking towards a park) that I might have a lung disease (I don't actually think this, but it was in relation to a discussion about the effects of smoking cannabis long-term
  • I saw my former cleaner Rachel the day of this dream
  • My friend, AD, is coming to visit at the weekend and I had been thinking about sleeping arrangements and bedding

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

This dream was really memorable, but it wasn't very pleasant, as I felt jealous and agitated throughout (apart from when I was performing in the auditorium, which was quite fun and exciting); and then I coughed up blood, which was scary.

* I may have forgotten some aspects of this dream, although my memories seem pretty clear. However, if anything else springs to mind, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment