Wednesday 16 September 2015

Dream 502

'Fenugreek Seeds were Disgusting Fish & Trilobites'
Dream date: 15 September 2015

Day 8 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - Kurt Cobain Dream
This is Day 8 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment and contains all relevant links.

Scene 1: A Market Stall at a Festival - Day
I had a market stall in a festival, but I wasn't selling anything - the items in my covered stall were my personal possessions. Everything was piled up in a messy way. I wanted to find my fenugreek/methi seeds, which I had sprouted in some water. I was looking in boxes and lifting things, trying to find the seeds. I then saw a tank of murky water with some very disgusting, ugly looking fish (large - the size of rats) and trilobites - these were all white and slimy looking. I was aware that these were my 'sprouted fenugreek seeds' - I had left them in damp conditions for so long they had transformed into the ugly sea creatures in the tank. I was horrified and scared, and ran out of my stall. I know my mum's friend, CC was present in the area. I then entered a building which was on the site, and found my cousin, JC1. JC1 looked identical to - and was dressed as - Kurt Cobain, wearing ripped jeans and a red plaid shirt. He dived onto the floor suddenly, then got up, telling me he would help me by getting rid of the fish/trilobites from my stall so I wouldn't have to see them again. I was pleased. 

While I was waiting for JC1 to get rid of the fish/trilobites, I wandered around the building I was in, which was dark and filled with dream characters (attending the festival). I saw FV, being led by a female dream character (unrecalled), who was holding his arm and guiding him through the crowds. FV came up to me and stood behind me, pressing his pelvic area against my butt. I could feel he had an erection and this was his way of showing me he was sexually aroused. I did nothing - I just stood there, submissively and let him do whatever he wanted. This made me feel aroused. He started rubbing himself against me in a sexual way, which gave me a sexual response. While this was happening, I had a floaty feeling - as if I was levitating in an unstable, shaky way just a short distance away from the surface of the ground. 

Scene 2: A House - Time Unknown
I then found myself in a house, which in the dream was my new home, but not a location I can recall from real-life. It was very dark in the house and it was quite messy/untidy. There was a TV in the middle of the room (it looked like one from the 1990s, on a stand) with a games console which looked like a huge VCR. The disks for the game were also huge - they looked like vinyl records in the sleeve. I was aware that the games were Sims 3 base game and the expansion packs - which had to all be loaded separately. I wanted to take these games to somewhere else, so that I could play them. I was aware of the presence of another dream character, who I cannot recall, or remember seeing - although I felt that I was not alone in the house. I kept thinking about the games, which were scattered on the floor. I then noticed that the room was a bedroom. I could see that underneath the bed, an astray had spilled onto the floor, from the window sill - the window being above the head of the bed (this mess being caused by the previous resident of the room/house). I was anxious to clean up and sort out the room, but I didn't have any cleaning materials available. This was causing me considerable stress. I think my mum was present in the room at this point, as I was speaking to someone and my memory (post-dream) is that I was talking to a close family relative (female).

I think there was more to this dream, but I cannot recall what happened next.

TIME: 02:00 - 08:45 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO

Dream Information:
  • It is believed that consuming fenugreek regularly can increase lactation in mothers - or temporarily increase breast size in other females. In Middle Eastern/Arabic harms in ancient times, women were fed fenugreek to enhance their natural assets. Periodically, I will use fenugreek to increase my breast size and have found that it does make my breasts fuller (the size they are when I am premenstrual or on my period). I sprout my fenugreek seeds for a few days in a damp container, because it makes them easier to consume in salads, curries or stews
  • CC's last name is 'Codling'
  • JC1's younger brother, JC2 (my godson as well as cousin) is a massive Kurt Cobain/Nirvana fan

Dreamsigns:
  • My fenugreek seeds were disgusting fish and trilobites swimming in a tank
  • My cousin JC1 was identical to Kurt Cobain
  • The games console looked like a VCR and the games disks looked like vinyl records

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • A market stall
  • FV in sexual circumstances
  • Sims 3

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • The night this dream took place I had been thinking of sprouting some more fenugreek seeds - the reason I am hesitant to do this often is because the spicy sweet aroma of the seeds can come through your sweat and I dislike smelling of fenugreek, because bathing does not stop this temporary side effect
  • The day of this dream I had been discussing the size of various fish with DL - while we were watching the contestant chefs prepare fish dishes on Great British Menu. I mentioned 'cod' - CC's last name is 'Codling'
  • On the day of this dream I had been reading about an episode of Friday Night Dinner, which made reference to the father character's trilobite collection - I have never watched this show
  • The day of this dream I had been looking at images from Peep Show posted on a Buzzfeed article - one of the images was a captioned screenshot from the episode in which 'Mark Corrigan '(played by David Mitchell) is 'seduced' in the stationary cupboard at work by 'Dobby' (Isy Suttie), who without warning backs her butt into his pelvic area and gyrates against him, causing him to 'cum in his pants' (i.e. ejaculate)
  • 2 days before this dream I saw a Facebook friend posting comments about vinyl records
  • Ashtrays have just been installed outside my residences at university to help keep the general area clean and tidy

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
I feel this was a successful dream as there was a clear reference to Kurt Cobain - my cousin was his doppelganger, and I noticed this in the dream, so I woke up positive about this.

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream seems to have a clear connection to my dream incubation experiment theme, which is a very positive sign. I have also found that other aspects of day residue are easily incorporated into my dreams, which gives me hope that if I continue with my dream incubation techniques that soon I will be successful.

* I have forgotten some of the aspects of this dream which occurred after Scene 2 - I did recall them clearly upon waking, but because I did not record my dream immediately, the memories faded. However, because I did remember them initially, I am confident that they may resurface at some point. If I remember anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment