Thursday 10 September 2015

Dream 496

'My Friend, the Rockstar'
Dream date: 8 September 2015

Day 1 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - Kurt Cobain Dream
This is Day 1 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment and contains all relevant links.

Scene 1: An Outside Rock Show (Location Unknown) - Night
There was some action preceding this scene, but I cannot recall it. I then found myself at an outside rock show at night - with a male dream character, who was a friend in the dream. We were in the middle of a large crowd, watching the main act, which was a grunge band, much like Nirvana in the type of music they were playing. It was an all-male band - the lead guitarist and singer was my friend, FV - who I am not sure can play an instrument or sing - and I am not sure is even into this genre of music. The stage was brightly lit with flashing lights and the audience was screaming and waving their arms in enjoyment of the gig. In the dream, FV was a rockstar and not my friend - he was unknown to me.

Scene 2: A Gym Changing Room - Time Unknown
I was then in a gym changing room - FV was there and now it appeared that I knew him quite well. A female who I had gone to school with in Sheringham, but not seen since I left school was there, saying to me: 'I don't know why you find FV attractive as he has very square hands' (he doesn't - I checked after the dream). She then started to push me towards FV. FV responded by kissing me on the neck, which I found very erotic and exciting. 

Scene 3: A Common Room at my University - Day
I was then in training at university. My friend, AMC - who attended at my first university in York, but is not a student in my current university and does not know any of my friends at this university - was sitting in a seat next to FV. AMC was wearing a pale grey jumper and her hair was in a ponytail. I asked AMC if she would mind moving to another seat so that I could sit next to FV as I had enjoyed our erotic encounter earlier in the dream. She obliged and I went over to thank her as she had moved to a separate table. The tables were filled with buffet food and we were all eating. 

I then fell to the floor and realised that I was naked from the waist-down. This did not make me anxious or uneasy - in fact I felt completely calm and comfortable in this situation. FV started having sex with me, in front of all our peers/colleagues. This was a 'wet dream' and I had a sexual response. I woke up.

TIME: 22:30 - 07:00 hours (I woke up from this dream)
LUCIDITY: NO

Dream Information:
  • FV and I do the same part-time job while we are studying for different post-graduate degrees. We are currently in a training programme for this job, which takes place in the common room seen in the dream

Dreamsigns:
  • FV was a rockstar
  • AMC would not be in training as she does not attend my university or do the same job as me
  • I was naked in a public place and FV started having sex with me

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • Lower body nudity

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • I had been in training - in the common room which appeared in the dream - with FV, on the day this dream took place
  • The day of this dream I had been discussing Irish accents - as 2 of my friends in the same job as me are Irish. AMC is also Irish

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:

I enjoyed this dream a lot, like I do with most sex dreams - but I felt like it might make FV uncomfortable if I described it to him, as there is no sexual or romantic relationship between us in real-life, we are platonic friends, colleagues and neighbours! I was also very excited that this seemed like a positive start to my dream incubation experiment!

Interpretation/Analysis:
I think this dream reflects the fact that the 'seed' for my dream incubation experiment has been successfully planted! I was watching an all-male 3-piece grunge band play to  large audience - this may have been a coincidence, but basically the theme of the first scene was remarkably relevant to my incubated dream theme! 

No comments:

Post a Comment