Friday 18 September 2015

Dream 504

'Stir-Frying Vegetables in a Supermarket'
Dream date: 17 September 2015

Day 10 of 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment - Kurt Cobain Dream
This is Day 10 of my 14-Day Dream Incubation Experiment. Click on the red link to access the article which explains the experiment and contains all relevant links.

Scene 1: A Supermarket - Time Unknown
I was in a supermarket, selecting fresh vegetables from a refrigerated cabinet beneath which was a hotplate. On the hotplate was a wok - I was stir-frying the vegetables I selected.

A dream character - I cannot recall who it was, but it was someone I know in real-life, said something to me and I turned around. The shelves behind me were filled with books - so the other side of the supermarket was a bookshop.

I think there was more to this dream, but I cannot recall what happened next.

TIME: 23:00 - 10:30 hours (I do not know when this dream took place)
LUCIDITY: NO

Dream Information:
  • None of note

Dreamsigns:
  • None of note

Recurrent Dream Themes:
  • A bookstore as a dream scene location
  • Food as a dream theme

Potential Day/Dream Residue:
  • None of note

Waking Thoughts & Emotions:
This was a boring dream with no reference to Kurt Cobain.

Interpretation/Analysis:
This dream seems to have no clear connection to my dream incubation experiment. 

* I have forgotten some of the aspects of this dream which occurred after Scene 1 - I think that I did recall further parts of this dream upon waking, but because I did not record my dream immediately, the memories faded. However, because I am sure that I did remember them initially, I am confident that they may resurface at some point. If I remember anything further about this dream, I will record it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment